It’s a misconception that as Aged Care Placement Specialists, our work is just about helping people secure a place in residential care. Our placement services explore all the options available to people, many of which involve programs delivered at home.
So, what is the difference between residential care and in-home care?
Residential care is for older people who can no longer live at home and need ongoing help with everyday tasks or health care, and offers:
- Personal & Clinical Care
- Day-to-day needs such as meals, laundry & social activities.
- Services to maintain the facilities.
- The ability to remain as independent as possible with 24 hr support.
More information on residential aged care facilities can be found here.
In-home aged care provides support to help you stay independent in your own home for as long as possible, helping with things like:
- Shopping & Cooking
- Cleaning and home maintenance
- Installing safety modifications for your home
- Personal Care
- Nursing care services
- Allied health / therapy services
- Specialised support services
- Meal Delivery
… and more!
Click here for more information about in-home care.
With our extensive knowledge of the industry, we are able to offer information that is informed, current and accurate to help people plan for their future and access the right services at the right time.
Start your aged care journey today so you can find your Well Placed Care:
Ph – 0419 327 294
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.wellplacedcare.com.au